Thursday, December 3, 2009

My first Blog Post


well, Here she is... my blog... Now what?... :) 
Well, for a little back story,  My name is Carli Ihde, I am 19 and currently attending the Joe Kubert School of Cartooning and Graphic art. I'm hoping to one day make a comfortable career out of what I love to do most in world. I'm not quite sure exactly what my plans are for art but I know that I want to be involved in the commercial portions of it. I'll be posting blogs hopefully quite often and as I do you will be about to note the progress I take as I continue on through my schooling and hopefully into the future after that. I'll be posting new art with every entry!
If you are interested in the work I'v created so far in my life, your best bet is to visit my Deviantart site here -> http://love-the-rain.deviantart.com/
There you can check out the kind of art I enjoy making and my strengths as well as weaknesses.
Thank you for tuning in! 
p.s. the art up at the top is my official logo/brand that should reflect what kind of artist I am. So when you see that symbol... :) it should be me

1 comment: